Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tickle Breakfast

Holy crap I feel like a crazy person right now! I had to close at work last night and on the weekends, that means I don't get home until 3:30 or 4AM. It basically makes for a pretty rough start to my Saturday. Since Coralene gets up to go to work at 5:30 and then Priscilla usually likes to get up shortly after she leaves. But I'm up and alive and at least, Peezy is being really funny right now.

She's having her breakfast snacks and she keeps doing this funny thing where she thrashes back and forth in her high chair. It almost looks a little painful because she hits her head on the sides of the high chair.

There's a marathon of "Rob & Big" on right now and the episode is the one where Big Black gets his wig and goes back to his stripper ways as "Black Lavander". Friggin' hilarious!

Rob: "My whole life is just turned up side down right now."
Big Black: "All you need is some icey hot and some sleep."
Rob: "....I need like a life-version of icey hot."

I've been downloading oodles of new music lately and one of the latest and greatest gems that I got was the new A Day To Remember, Homesick.

Didn't really know what to expect when I got this album, because I had only heard just a few songs from their other records, but I have to say, 5 stars! It has the catchiest hooks I've ever heard. It's just one of those great summer time albums.

Priscilla just let out the most excited baby yelp! Right in the face of sleeping Mr. B. I think it scared him so bad that he may have peed himself!

I went to an interview at the Brew Pub/Hooligans yesterday afternoon. Group interviews are weird. But while I was waiting for the interview to start, I watched the last inning of the Mariners/Angels game. Angels beat them 3-0. I'm really trying to give the M's a chance this year because Ken Griffey was the MAN when I was younger. And now he's back in Seattle!


Ok, one more thing about what just happened on Rob & Big, Rob and BB went into a liquor store and bought $1160 worth of $1 lotto tickets because he figured one of them would have to be a winner. Went through all of them and on the last one, the camera pans over to the cash register and it's just says, "WINNER. CASH $2.00".

1 comment:

Fawn and Flower said...

I was going to curse you for wasting away the day on MTV2 again but that's actually pretty funny- out of over 1100 tickets they won two bucks?? That sounds like our luck. We are never going to win. Wait, what day is it?? We need to buy lotto tickets tonight!! <3