Sunday, May 24, 2009

Horror Wipe!

So I was browsing through Yahoo! news this morning. Enjoying my strawberry cream cheese muffin(yes, priscilla has made a MASSIVE mess with her portion of the muffin) and a red bull. And I came across this fun little discovery.

This company in Japan makes toilet paper with Koji Suzuki's latest horror on it. It cost about $2.20 a roll and takes up three feet. Apparently, it can be read in just a few minutes. I don't know if i believe that so much. Three feet of toilet papaer with an entire book on it?

It's called "Drop"(haha) and it's set in a public restroom(haha again). But seriously, how comforting is that? You're there trying to take a shit, reading a horror story set in a bathroom, I would not be ok with that.


I've really been craving sushi lately, like really, really bad. But I feel silly, because I always pretty much get the same kind everytime I go. I want to try something different, not crazy weird, just something different.

So, I've been watching some more Rob & Big today(coralene is already making fun of me). They went into this hobby store and bought $2200 worth of toy helicopters because they completely destroyed the first two they were trying to learn to fly.

Rob said this to the guy at the hobby store, "If we can't learn to fly these with this many helicopters, we have no business coming back here."


The episode ended with Rob taking the last helicopter and flying it off his deck. It went so high in the air that it cut out and crashed into the neighbors yard.

Priscilla was making crazy dinosaur growls to me just a little bit ago. I don't really understand why she was doing it. She would do it to me, then I would do it back to her and she would just laugh and do it louder. Funny little girl.

1 comment:

Fawn and Flower said...

I don't remember if you've ever tried unagi, but I think you would like it. You have like just about everything that I've told you that you would, in a non-demanding way! You just get hung up on things "sounding" gross. Unagi is sweet and crispy, very nice texture. Lots of sauce (I know how you love condiments)!

That toilet paper made me think of the book I bought that you found in the trash shortly after.
"I take it... it wasn't good?"
"It was garbage."

Maybe his book was just meant to go down the toilet!