Saturday, December 20, 2008

take it outside

so i was trying to get some ideas for a website today and when i searched "plague" i found this gem. an amazing band called black death.

quite possibly the best thing i've ever seen.
....and then i dug a little deeper.

they formed in 1977 and are supposed to be the earliest black metal band. that is great.

i have spent a good portion of my morning watching viva la bam. the earlier episodes are so much more hardcore.


christmas is just five days away and i still have yet to see any of the gifts i ordered. uh shit? hopefully they show up. especially coralene's stuff. her stuff is the best so far.

i found my new favorite sweatshirt today.



THIS is the vince vaughn people need to get to know. haha

2 comments:

Fawn and Flower said...

Did you find good plague pictures though? There are so many really cool ones (I search plagues and other diseases/epidemics at work all the time) out there.

I miss Don Vito. I wish he was MY DON. Don Peeto's.

I'm getting a lump of coal for Christmas :O

Fawn and Flower said...

I miss you on this.