Tuesday, December 16, 2008

how's your softball team?

so here it is, tuesday. i should be at work, but instead i got to take the day off because my boss is a human shaped penis. fucker. long story short, i "use my cell phone too much at work". oh well. out of my head.

it is curretnly 0°F outside right now. it's much older than i remember it being here in awhile. so p and i are just hanging out getting ready to do laundry.

i've already had several heaping handfuls of the delicious granola that coralene made last night. soooooo good. i really want to watch this....

still haven't seen it, heard it's great.

i got an email from GE Capital today about the job i applied for. which i found out is a work flow associate. have no idea what that is. they are calling me at 3:00 today! so hopefully, i can land this job!

the upside to having the day is that i can finally finsih up the websites i've been working on. need to get paid so i can do that christmas shopping! nothing like putting it off until the very last minute.

we watched what happens in vegas, last night. it was hilarious!


priscilla is growing so fast! she is already four months and just the most fun tiny person. it's crazy to see she already has a little personality.

she makes the best faces. i believe this was just waking up.

it was one of the best things i've ever seen.

3 comments:

Fawn and Flower said...

She looks like she's telling a funny lie in the last picture. "I didn't poop my pants. Nope. Huh-uh."

Good luck on your phone interview! Be sure to ask what exactly a work flow associate is! :) And take the job, no matter what it is, because I'm sure it provides insurance :)

I love you!

.graham. said...

you're a flow associate. haha

p is singing to me right now.

Fawn and Flower said...

Monthly flow?? :O McS'gusting.

And I see you share my love for degree° symbols!