Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunshine, Sunshine, It's fine

I'm getting REALLY excited for the summer to begin!

Our tree is already in full bloom! This tree is the greatest thing about our apartment in the summer(well, besides the air conditioner). I have a feeling it's going to be a great summer! BBQ's, bike rides, taking Peezy to the park. It's just going to be really weird. Patrick and Erin are in Oakland and Levi is in Salt Lake. Weird, weird, weird. I miss them so much. But summer is the time for new things and changes.

I really want to get a house. Like, REALLY REALLY bad. Apartments are nice, for two people. But not for familys. We need a yard. I miss mowing the lawn. FUCK! We need a lawn and a garden. OR A GREENHOUSE!!!!!

I've got a new obsession. I NEED new hats at all times! That's all I want to do, I just want more hats!


Oh hell yeah!

and I also want to get some new dunks. come on, matching dunks and new era?


I need a bike. Well, more like just a bike tube. Bah, a new bike is what I want.
Aaaaaaand yes!

This is KILLER!

I don't know why, but I was thinking earlier today about running away from home when you were younger. And I remembered that when I was 10 or 11, I got really mad at my parents(no idea why), so I packed a little bag and ran down the block to a giant field. I went to the middle of the field and sat under a tree for a few hours. Then, I guess it was cold out or i realized that I only packed G.I. Joes, so I made the block "journey" home. Yeah, I was a pretty awesome little kid. haha

No comments: